After a COVID hiatus… We’re back!!! On Sunday October 23rd 2022, the 4th Annual Caterina Grace Walk was held at Eisenhower Park in East Meadow NY. With over 300 people in attendance, the walk raised over $30,000 to help us serve research for the study of Nemaline Myopathy. The slightly inclement weather did not rain on our parade! This day would not have been possible without our incredible board members, Colleen Cavaliere, Karen Beck, Scott Wolke, and Wendy Ehrlich. A tremendous THANK YOU to everyone who came out and supported us from near and far and for all who provided incredible raffle donations.
Our DIAMOND sponsors
- Chris Boylan Exit Realty @chris_boylan_sells
- Michael Romano Romano & Associates Attorneys at Law
- Mike Dolan With Pride HVAC @withpridehvac
- Christopher Fragala Dynamic Demolition
- Mike Weil – AR Global
- Lon Dolber American Portfolios
- Jeff Kiesnoski Fortitude Investments
- Dan Finnegan and Family
Our GOLD sponsors
- Carissa Gaylardo The Bodyologist
- Dennis Sugrue Sugrue Contracting
- Wendy Ehrlich and Family
- Dean Speros and Family
Our Silver Sponsors
- DEBMAR Media
- The Baebler Family
- The Corcoran Family
- The Trimarchi Family
- Lorraine Lods and Family
- Synergy Wealth Strategies Jimmy Kuhn and Jim Verdi
And the two companies that donated their time, talents and services to be the sprinkles on our cake – A Dream is a Wish Parties brought their princesses and Wishes Do Come True Lawn Signs came through with a gorgeous sign and balloons to make our walk really POP!
We are so grateful to everyone for their donations, their time spent, and their love.